The team of the Tourist Office "De l'Aubrac aux Gorges du Tarn"
Our team is made up of competent and attentive people, trained to answer your questions. Their knowledge of the sector and its many tourist structures allows them to advise you as well as possible, and they will like to share the passion they have for their territory with you.
- Definition Action plan and communication strategy of the destination
- Project management
- Administrative and financial management of the structure
- Coordinate action with institutional partner
- Entertainment, shop, hike
If I was...
A favorite place ♥ : The ledge of the Gorges du Tarn
A music: Bill Withers - Ain't no Sunshine
A quote: "The essential is constantly threatened by the insignificant. "
An animal: a bighorn sheep
- Hosting / catering referent (Web and Print)
- Quality manager
- OT referent for stopover village
- Labeling and classification
- RCMP: Info processing
If I was ...
A favorite spot ♥ : La Canourgue, "Little Venice of Lozère"
A music: Mike Oldfield - Mike Oldfield – Moonlight Shadow
A quote: "Happiness is being at peace with yourself"
An animal: a bird
- Referent Activities / touristic sites (Web and Print)
- WEB Referent
- Tourinsoft referent, databases
- Digital Animator of the territory
- Professional network
- GRC: Database management
If I was..
A hot spot ♥: Le Point Sublime
A music: Biga*Ranx - D.I.Y
A quote: "It's the little things that make the big things."
An animal: a koala
- Animation Referent (Web and Print)
- Merchant referent (Web and Print)
- Lecturer guide / guided tours
- Press relation
If I was...
A hot spot ♥: the smoky fog above the Lot river at sunrise
A music: Johnny Clegg and Savuka - Scartellings of Africa
A quote: "Entertainment is the best diet against the weight of work."
An animal: a dragon
- Heritage Referent
- Guided tours
- Referent editorial content
- Route / mobility referent (Web and Print)
- Social media referent
If I was...
A hot spot ♥: Le Mas de Donat on the Causse de Sauveterre
A citation : “A journey goes without grounds. He wasted no time in proving that he was self-sufficient. We believe that we are going on a trip but soon it is the trip that makes or breaks you." Nicolas Bouvier in the "L'usage du monde".
Un animal : an otter